TOFF d.o.o. company understands that security of your personal data is important. To protect the personal data that you share with us is our main tasks.
After reading this document, you will know what kind of personal data we collect about you, what is the criteria for data collecting, and what is the purpose of data collecting.
- contact information of TOFF d.o.o. and contact of the Data Protection Officer,
- legal basis and the purpose of personal data processing,
- types of collected personal data,
- privacy settings management,
- personal data transmission,
- deadlines for the retention of personal data,
- personal data protection,
- the rights of individuals regarding personal data, including the right to appeal,
Purpose and use of collected personal data
TOFF d.o.o. collects, records, manages, stores, transmits and processes your personal data that is collected for various purposes:
- identification of individuals
- user support
- completion of purchasing process (shipping, delivery of goods, invoice handling, resolving claims and warranty management)
- purchase history archiving
- recovery procedures for accounting and tax purposes
- Direct marketing. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
- market analysis
- prize game participation
- Purposes of collecting mobile numbers: sending news via SMS, sending SMS with special offers, information about new arrivals, campaigns and reduced prices, and sending of promotional material.
What types of personal data do we collect?
- Basic personal data: name and surname, date of birth, email address, home address, shipping address, telephone number, and password for secure use of our services.
- Online store user account data.
- Purchase information and payment method
- We collect technical information about browsers, computers, or mobile devices
What are cookies and why do we need them?
Cookies are short textual files that the web site sends to your browser during your visit. Cookies help your browser to recognize the web site, remember the information about your visit, and therefore ensure you a friendly and simple web service. Cookies enable us to customize the content on our website, remember your preferences, and monitor the visits in our online store. Cookies make browsing through our online store more comfortable, faster, and more effective.
Cookies are not malicious code. They do not collect any data from your computer!
Managing user account settings
User account updates. Every individual must provide accurate and complete data. Potential changes of your personal data in the online store user account can be updated or changed by the registered user in the user account settings.
Closing the user account. To close your online store account, you can do this at any time by submitting an account closure request to email@example.com. The account will be closed after no more than 7 working days. We are obliged to archive certain contract related items of personal data. This keeps us compliant with the tax law regulations regarding the order executions, resolving customer complaints, and product returns.
Personal data and distribution
We guarantee the user data is not going to be distributed to any third party.
Contractors. We can provide your personal data to persons with whom we have valid contracts for processing of your personal data. Purpose of mediation: user support, order delivery or processing of payments. The contractors can only access the personal data that is required to provide the provided services. The contractors are obliged to protect your personal data.
Information of public character. Some of your data is also publicly available, e.g. posted comments under a product in online store or commenting on social networks.
How long do we store personal data?
Basic personal data: name and surname, date of birth, email address, home address, delivery address, telephone number and password: permanent or until canceled by the owner.
Personal data manager and contact
The personal data manager is TOFF, d.o.o., C. treh talcev 6, 1241 Slovenia.